Can I fix my liner or is it too late...

momov2

Aug 13, 2009
Hattiesburg, MS
Good Morning,

We layed our liner out yesterday in the sun for a couple of hours for pliability and began to intall it :whoot: but we got our deep end filled with water and realized we have a gather of large wrinkles in the corner of the pool :rant: . We stopped the filling process when we realized it was not going to get smoothed out by working it out. Is is okay to drain and reinstall, or have we already committed by introducing the water? The only part of the pool that has water in it is the deeper end (hopper as some would call it). There is little water going up the slope and none in the shallow end. Help Please!! Very desperate for advice and too much money spent to not correct the problem if possible. Also, can I use my pool pump to get the water out?

You should be fine to start over with the liner.

I doubt your pool pump will pull water from that far below grade. Typical pool pumps aren't designed for much water lift.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.