Pool Calculator for iPhone !

Jul 20, 2009
S. California
Just wanted to give two thumbs up to Jason for making the most excellent pool calculator available in the app store for iPhone. I downloaded it yesterday and am enjoying how well it works, and also how it is a quick reference guide to the basics of BBB and chemical use/application.

It was nice to be working out by the pool yesterday and not have to come inside to get to the desktop pool calculator. I could always load the calculator by going to the TFP website on my iPhone too, but the dedicated app is way more convenient, and dare I say "Mac-Like".

I love it and highly recommend it :goodjob:

Jim

Livinright, thanks! :)
fharczuk, yes, there are some new things coming. Unfortunately, I can't comment on just what for a couple of weeks. :(
GrantsPool, no, there isn't a Blackberry version yet. :( I will add you vote for Blackberry support to my wish list for possible support in a future version.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
sailman said:
Is there a way to set the "goals"?
Yes, on the iPhone version go to the Goal tab on the bottom bar. To see the Goals tab you have to slide the bottom bar to the left. On the web version you need to scroll down to the yellow Suggested Goal Levels section near the bottom.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.