Pool Calculator for iPhone !

salp said:
Whens the iPad version coming?
I am studying the possibilities on the iPad. For the moment, the web version and the iPhone version both work quite well, so there doesn't seem to be any need to rush into anything iPad specific. Longer term there are some interesting possibilities, but all of that will take more time.

JasonLion said:
Yes, on the iPhone version go to the Goal tab on the bottom bar. To see the Goals tab you have to slide the bottom bar to the left. On the web version you need to scroll down to the yellow Suggested Goal Levels section near the bottom.

Thanks Jason! I didn't even know there was more on the bottom bar - very nice!

I have Sprint for my service and have the Samsung Instinct (just like the Iphone) as far as apps and such...will the pool calc work for me? Could one be made to work with Sprints Instinct 3G phone?? I'd love to be able to carry this with me...as I help a number of buddies with their pool chemistry and to have this app poolside would be great.

Dan

While the Samsung Instinct does have an app store, it isn't compatible with any of the other common smart phone standards. I will add your request to my wish list for possible future support, but it doesn't seem likely.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.