Newsletter Archive update?

polyvue

Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Aug 24, 2009
Sacramento, California USA
I enjoyed reading several of the articles that are stored in the 'Newsletters Archive' , so signed up to begin receiving the newsletter via e-mail.

It seems, though, that the archive has not been updated since June 2008; newsletters dated from July '08 to date are absent. Could someone with a lengthier pedigree than myself (on this forum, I mean :? ) give me some instruction on where/how to access the newsletters published in the last 14-15 months? Thanks ever so much.

Greg

The newsletter is going away for good. For now, links like the one in this topic will still work, but eventually the entire archive will be going away. If there is a specific article from the newsletter that you feel strongly about, which has not already been moved to Pool School or somewhere else on the site, you should point it out and I will see about finding a permanent home for it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.