Finally an alternative!!!

OMG, Plecos?

Those fish poop like Rottweilers. Seriously. They get huge and they poop even bigger than you'd think from the size of them. And though they will clean the algae off the sides, I don't think they do much for free floating algae.

Bad fish, now a pest in the Comal River in New Braunsfeld Texas, where people go tubing in the cold springfed river. They are supposed to be intolerant of cold but I saw a huge one there, maybe 15" long.

I had a fish tank that i thought i got rid of every fish in it.I left it with water in it 3/4 the way up it was a 30galon tank. 4-5 months of it sitting with that water in it i desided to remove it and the water was SOOOO green i couldn't see 1 inch in it . So i start draining it and what do i find .A sucker fish the SIZE of my Dang tank he was still kickin in the tank. He weighed about 5lbs and a mouth the size of a base ball. Needles to say i was Young and Dumb so i dumped him in a local pond. 4 years later they drained it and found him at 5 foot long form head to tail. I was OMFG thats a keeper:))

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.