new guy...troubleshooting

Sep 1, 2009
Well....another swg issue. OK, here's the deal.....did the troubleshoot for the front board on my Jandy aquapure 1400 cause it's not generating chlorine. First readings as follows: 2.8 gpl....next one 74deg...next one 90/91(it fluctuates between the two).Next, I got my water tested because the system said low salt. Salt came back perfect at 3200. Re-calibrated the salinity at 3200 and system reads good. Cleaned flow sensor(wasn't really dirty) and codes 172 and 181 come up(these were coming up before also). Started system back up and only the "cell reversing" light comes on for about ten min. then the 172/181 codes come back. No other lights are on! So here's my question.....do you think I need to replace the front board even though the readings are only off by a little? Or should I just replace the sensor....or both! Sorry to be long winded but I'm at wits end! Have been using liquid ch. for about a year now! PB is absolutely no help! :rant: BTW...inground 35000 gal gunite, raised spa,about 4 years old, blahblahblah........please help!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.