How to post a question

G

Hello everyone
I have been trying to post a question but I can't seem to find the link to post. I know that this is not an answer to posted question but I don't know where else to contact someone for help.
Is there anyone out there who can let me know how to post a question?

I moved your post into it's own topic for you. JasonLion

To start a new topic, first go to one of the topic lists, for example the Just Getting Started area. Once there, towards the top left, just under the Just Getting Started topic label, there is a "New Topic" button. Press that button, and you will be prompted to enter the text of your post.

Hey everyone, I'm Lisa. I'm a new member since yesterday. I think I really must have too much chlorine in my head since I cannot figure out how to ask a question of my own to start the thread. I cannot find a "New Topic" area ... All I can seem to do is reply to a current post. I am having a terrible pool pump issue and all I have to rely on is myself to take care of and fix the pool.

To post a new thread first find the forum you wish to post into. If you're having issues with a green pool, select the TFPC. If you're having equipment issues, select The Pumping Station. From there in the upper left hand corner you should see a button labled "+Post New Thread." Click on that and fill out your question.

For more help please view the FAQ or if you continue to have issues please feel free to write back.

Welcome to TFP!
Lee

Hi, I can't figure out how to post a question either--none of the listed topics seems to fit: my question: how to diagnose and repair a leak in my Arlington, VA vinyl in-ground, old, 20,000 gallon pool that started last JULY 2 and my pool guy is not able to fix permanently. I'm so desperate it's either: fill in the pool, or get better help, so I found this forum this morning, and hope to find better help, on it.
thanks,
SandyJ

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Please help. I cant seem to find the link to post a question. I've read the advice given above, but still can't find the links you're referring to.

Click on the "forum" link, select the forum you want to post your question in, then on the upper left side just above the forum title there is a button for "post new thread"

Here is a screenshot pointing you in the right direction. Should help you find the correct button.

18161735404_f54c992bb7_c.jpg

its crazy but i don't have the post new thread button. But I did follow a link from a different answer and was able to post my question under Equipment/build/everything else/My husband finally let me take over and I don't want to blow it!! Is it in the wrong place? Can i move it to the correct heading? How will I receive replies? Will it come automatically?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.