aquarite swg issues

May 26, 2018
Fairfield
Aquarite salt water generator issue ordered new main circuit board. to replace mine light had been flickering and would not generate salt also the power light on the display board was out. Put in the new replacement board. moved all wired over. placed the old display board on the right t-15 cell is correct. on the display board i get readings on the LCD display. I get the red flow light blnking for the time delay. then after time delay all the LED lights are out but the LCD display numbers work fine. my display board is green and the replacement main board is blue. my numbers are reading fine and i can toggle through hitting the diagnostic button but the LEDs are not on. any suggestions?

I'm not sure that I understand the problem. Can you restate more clearly with pictures?

Please include diagnostic readings?

Is the board configured for the correct input voltage?

Guys thanks for taking a look. Apparently when I replaced components on the board found that I wired the incoming power the wron way. Jumpered incorrectly. Once I fixed the jumper the power light came on and it's generating properly now. Glad I found this forum

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.