Re0pacing oem summer wves pump

May 15, 2018
Murfreesboro
Well my ph is perfect thanks for everyones help on that. Of course my crappy summer waves pump went out in my super small ghetto pool. So i was wondering would this be a decent replacement ? Or does someone else know of a better product thats similar in price? 1200 gal 10ft x 30in summer waves above ground.

Bestway 110/ 120V 2330 GPH Flowclear Filter Pump for Above Ground Swimming Pool - Walmart.com

Nate, since your Summer waves is only about 1,200 gallons, that pump should be fine. It's really only there to help move water around a bit without any crazy requirements like fountains and stuff, along with some minor filtering. Cheap & easy. It should keep the water from getting stagnant and mix chemicals when you add them. In that size pool, continue to follow the TFP Pool School - Guide for Seasonal/Temporary Pools page and you should be fine. Enjoy. :swim:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.