Chlorine Free pool

Revacil looks like it's another form of biguanide, same as bacquacil. You should check out the recommended doses and see how the price-per-dose works out, to see if it really cheaper.

Or... convert to chlorine!
--paulr

I used revacil and revatop 36 in conjunction with the baquacil products until I started converting. As far as baquacil products go, it was a good product, but you still have the same baquacil issues. I spent over $1200.00 this summer on these products and was fixing to drain my pool and tear it down because of the cost of chemicals. Praise God, I found this website to show me how to keep my pool crystal clear for much less. If I were you I would convert to BBB.

Would like to thank everyone on their comments and suggestions. In the spring I'll be converting to chlorine. :goodjob: It's either that or my better have will be filling the hole in with dirt. lol :blah:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.