Fine particles

Jul 21, 2007
Michigan,
Hi, for the last 3/4 weeks now I have what appears to be very fine particles of greeny browny dirt or the like at the bottom of my pool, my pool rover cleaner is working well I think, my water balance is within range.When I brush it up you can see the water is in good shape by the crystal clear colour, but then it settles down and the pool cleaner will not lift it. I'm thinking of getting some of that super floc to make the particles bigger to enable the rover to lift it
What do you guys think any help is welcome.
Ps if this is the right solution how much will i need ?

Just because the water appears clear, does not mean that all is good.
I would try manually vacuuming before adding anything to the water. In pools, less is more. You don't want to add anything that is not 100% necessary.
What are your pool numbers?

Do you have a DE filter? If so, have you verified there are no holes in the grids? Sounds to me like DE.

The Overnight FC test mentioned above will tell you if it's algae or not. If test shows no overnight FC loss, bet you a douoghnut it's DE.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.