Damascus, MD
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
Generally, good website design would have any links that are external to the site opened in a new window and any links that are within the site are opened in the same window. This site many of the internal links open a new window. So for instance if I go to pool school and click a few times, I quickly end up with 5-6 tabs opened for the same site. Is this intentional?

This is something I have my browser (Firefox) deliberately set up to do. Perhaps you do also? Look in your browser's preferences to check.

Maddie :flower:

No this is in the site itself.

This is in a lot of the internal links and should only be in external links and some internal links that you do want to open in a new window (there are exceptions).

target="_blank"

Yes it is by design, but don’t ask me to explain the logic behind it. The developers of the software TFP uses wrote it this was and without modifying .php files were frequently stuck with it. In the future we may attempt to correct but tinkering with code during the busiest time of the year isn’t desirable.

One way around this issue, try the book.

Yes it is by design, but don’t ask me to explain the logic behind it. The developers of the software TFP uses wrote it this was and without modifying .php files were frequently stuck with it. In the future we may attempt to correct but tinkering with code during the busiest time of the year isn’t desirable.

One way around this issue, try the book.

Makes sense. Perhaps you guys could migrate to PHPbb one day. Seems to be what most forums use.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.