Just wondering . . . after 1 & 1/2 weeks of constant shock level for black algae (looks like it's gone), we just, tonight, cleaned our filters in the pump . . . with new DE added to our filters. Our water is crystal clear and sparkling, but have not had a chance to do the overnight FC test.
FC level is at 5 ppm right now at 7:30 pm. Should we run the pump all night? I'll do the overnight test tomorrow night.
Does that sound right? Anyone, please advise if I'm not right in the BBB protocol. Thanks!