Pool install sw ohio

Thanks we have come a long way just not a real fast process when your building when you get home from work every day the guy I had help me install with the actual pool was great and wi would not be even close to as far as I am without him

61b334aabd0c80fc0da0e7e77be702cb.jpg

lookin good and ur doing a nice job. I like to see a serious plate compactor when doing pavers right after a new pool build, if you cant let it sit for a few months only a thousand pounder will do the job and get it tight.

Yep base is the key with pavers after I am done with my pool deck I will have about 9,500 sq ft of pavers at my house and we have them made at 8cm instead of the 6cm definitely makes a difference (it helps when your brother in law owns a huge decorative paving company and one of your best friends is one of his Forman)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Yep base is the key with pavers after I am done with my pool deck I will have about 9,500 sq ft of pavers at my house and we have them made at 8cm instead of the 6cm definitely makes a difference (it helps when your brother in law owns a huge decorative paving company and one of your best friends is one of his Forman)

I’ll send you my address, lol... I like pavers !

Everything is looking great!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.