I run a small campground that has a public pool.
I've had really good luck following the advise given here....and I'm hoping I'm doing the right thing now but I just want to doudle check with some of our experts here.
It's been so hot here that we have been near our 50 person capcity on our pool for days now.
I shocked last night with Hypo and my FC was 8.77 and TC was 9.97 so I closed the pool and shocked it again.
My numbers as of 4pm
100,000 liter pool, sand filter. Automated PH/ORP sensors and feeds.
Using Color Q for testing.
Because my CYA has been so high (up to 100) I have been running my chlorine around 8 and I've been successful with that for a couple weeks now.
But with this high use the water is cloudy and I can't seem to get my chlorine numbers closer together.
Any thoughts? Am I going in the right direction?
I plan on shocking again tonight to try to get it up to 15 and keep it there over night.
Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance