2 speed pump, runs on hi only now

QDay

May 8, 2018
Germantown TN
I fixed my SWG K1 relay solder issue this weekend thanks to the thread on here about it. Right after we put the panel back on, screwed it down, etc, i noticed that the pump would run on hi speed but not on low speed. With the timer having it on at low, it's off, change the timer so the hi speed should run and it runs on high. Pressing the filter button will change from Off to High to Low. Only runs on high now.
I checked to see if anything was pulled loose during the K1 solder fix (as the pool temp wire came loose after the fix and we solved it) but can't find anything related to the pump.
Anybody else had this happen - One speed only working on the pump?

Could it be an Aux 1 or Aux 2 problem? Set to "off". I am going to try that next, i don't know what the Aux are for but i think they are both off on the settings. I may have done that by accidentally restoring default settings.

Gotcha, it's new (to me just bought the house), I'm still not sure what i have exactly. It's an aqua logic controller just like the ones in the SWG K1 relay thread, although my stuff has blue haven pools labeled all over it. I'll look at it closer and get more info and add a sig. After reading a pdf it sounds like the low speed of the pump goes through an aux setting that may be set to off, so it may be an easy fix.
Thanks!

Yeah, the high and low speed are through seperate relays and you have to tell it that you have a 2-speed pump and that the 2nd relay is for low speed.
Might have lost all the setting when you were working on it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.