Anyone ever deal with LEISURE LIVING ? ?

Jun 21, 2008
Central MD
Sent them two e-mails with a product question- no response. So tonight I call their 800 number and get a message that all representatives are busy and i am dumped directly into voice mail- not even given an option to hold for someone.

So, two unanswered e-mails and no phone support. Makes me uncertain as to whether I even want to do business with them. Has anyone else had good / bad experience? Their prices are decent, but if their service is always this poor, I might as well go to the local store where at least there are humans working.

I have dealt with them on three occasions so far and never had a problem.

Shipping was always quick and tracking #'s provided.

I even called the last time to see if I could change an order on a pump from a 1.5 hp 2 spd. to a 1hp 2 spd. instead...no problems there either.

I used 800.441.7789 to call them and was never on hold for very long.

Just wanted to chime in here too, just got a solar cover, reel, etc from them. Fast, free shipping, ordered on a Saturday, everything arrived in Texas by Friday. Also, I had ordered the wrong cover, they changed it over the phone, I got right through.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.