Starting my conversion...8/21/2009

at 8pm my numbers were

FC 13
cc.5
I bumped up to 15. Checked at 9 and was going to bump up and check it in 30 minutes to do the over night test. AT 9 my FC was still 15,I did the test twice just to make sure, so I didn't do anything.I hope that was right. also cc was .5 at 9pm.

Will post more pictures tomorrow.

Deb

GOOD MORNING!!!!!

5:30 am reading......

FC 14
CC .5

Yeah......will put CYA in when I get back home around 8:30 am. I promise more pictures tonight. I'm soooo excited. If I knew how to put one of these little smiley faces on my post I would..LOL.

Thanks to everyone on here and especially to Mike,
Deb

Changed filter...boy it was good to put in a CLEAN filter. I hope they stay cleaner longer with chlorine. Who knew the hardest part would be finding a tube sock, finally got it rigged up.

So now I got my CYA going in and I keep testing and keep FC up to 15 right? How often do I need to test FC and CC?

Thanks,
Deb

You can top off to 15 tonight. If you do it sooner the sun will eat it, don't be alarmed. In the morning test your FC/CC. You keep it at 15 until the CC is .5 or less for two consecutive nights, then you are tech. done.... :wink:

I would say yes that counts. As far as swimming, some will say yes and some will say no. I personally would let my FCs drop a bit before I would get in because it will dry your skin a tad. You will probably get to swim Friday or Saturday!! Now where's those pictures your been promising?? LOL!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
pictures I promised
090826041836.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.