Starting my conversion...8/21/2009

Yes, I am ordering it this weekend so that it will be here when I am ready. I figure I will order the TF100 two extra bottles of R-0871 and one extra of the CYA reagent. Does that sound about right? Are you going to use up any of your reagents in this process?

amoses,

For your conversion, I would suggest you order 1 extra bottle of the R-0871 instead of two. Plan on testing every few hours for the first day and then three times daily after that is adequate. Once your conversion is complete, You'll only use that test once a week or so as you become familiar with your pool.

I am happy to provide as much as you need but, based on experience, I think you can do fine with one (extra) bottle of R-0871. The R-0013 is not a bad idea........it's pretty cheap and it will allow you to do the CYA testing more freely knowing you have some reserve.

duraleigh said:
amoses,

For your conversion, I would suggest you order 1 extra bottle of the R-0871 instead of two. Plan on testing every few hours for the first day and then three times daily after that is adequate. Once your conversion is complete, You'll only use that test once a week or so as you become familiar with your pool.

I am happy to provide as much as you need but, based on experience, I think you can do fine with one (extra) bottle of R-0871. The R-0013 is not a bad idea........it's pretty cheap and it will allow you to do the CYA testing more freely knowing you have some reserve.

Thanks, I appreciate it. You can ignore the other post I started in this forum.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
this is before I started...
090820085708.jpg

Good morning...

7:30 am reading

FC 11.5

Water is still very cloudy.I'm going to try and add more bleach today than yesterday.

Deb...I'm going to work on the pics..that was the best I could do last night.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.