The pool arrived this morring, and despite my best efforts, I managed to fubar the install. I had carefully measured, placed, and dug out my concrete blocks for the pool legs to sit on, and somehow devided 18 by 2 and got 8. When I had finished pre-assembling the top ring, I noticed the legs would not be on the blocks. Then I noticed the "extra" top rail and "T". I measured the stone placement 10 times if I measured it once, but I didn't think to check my math. What a pain. Anyway, after a couple more hours of discussing this problem with myself, the pool is filling. Slowly I might add, but filling.
Played with my test kit and found my PH is 7.5, but my TA is above 200. Will be adding salt, bleach, CYA, and acid as soon as I can get the pump running. Thanks to everyone here for the great cite and all the help.