Any cool Pool toys,Floats,gadgets you like or recommend?

Aug 16, 2009
Just wondering what cool things people have for there pools. Im looking for a nice float lounger if you like yours let me know what you have. I seen those motorized chairs,They look more novelty then anything,but still pretty cool and look comfy,Anyone have one? I kinda want one but the batteries scare me off,they take 12 D's :shock:
Im also looking at the floating radios,any thoughts on those?
Well just bored and wondering what cool stuff do you have for your pool,I got 2 small kids,so any cool kiddie toys too let me know :party:

I got a waterproof case for my MP3 player. You just stick the player in the case (it comes with waterproof earbuds) and then you can either strap it around your arm, or strap it to a pair of goggles or swim mask. I love it!!! It's really nice listening to music when swimming. The Beatles, Sgt. Pepper, is great to swim to. They also make waterproof MP3 players.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.