Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Any cool Pool toys,Floats,gadgets you like or recommend?

1. Back To Top    #1

Any cool Pool toys,Floats,gadgets you like or recommend?

Just wondering what cool things people have for there pools. Im looking for a nice float lounger if you like yours let me know what you have. I seen those motorized chairs,They look more novelty then anything,but still pretty cool and look comfy,Anyone have one? I kinda want one but the batteries scare me off,they take 12 D's
    Im also looking at the floating radios,any thoughts on those?
    Well just bored and wondering what cool stuff do you have for your pool,I got 2 small kids,so any cool kiddie toys too let me know

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry

Re: Any cool Pool toys,Floats,gadgets you like or recommend?

Think you should get that skimmer basket sorted out first then you can switch your pump off and afford all those "D" cells

3. Back To Top    #3

I got a waterproof case for my MP3 player. You just stick the player in the case (it comes with waterproof earbuds) and then you can either strap it around your arm, or strap it to a pair of goggles or swim mask. I love it!!! It's really nice listening to music when swimming. The Beatles, Sgt. Pepper, is great to swim to. They also make waterproof MP3 players.
    IG 12' x 39' - 20k Gallons - Vinyl Lined - StaRite Cristal-Flo II 26" Sand Filter - Hayward SuperPump 1 hp - Dolphin Dynamic autocleaner - Lochinvar Energyrite gas heater - Aqua Rite SWCG T-15 - TF100 Test Kit - Skimlite Duallly 9016 pole (great pole)

4. Back To Top    #4

We like the toypedo

You can get them at Wal-Mart

dave
    15,500 gal, inground gunite pool with 7 ft spa, 2 speed pump 2hp/.33hp, 3/4 hp booster pump, Intermatic P1353 timer, AutoPilot SC-48, Sand filter with ZeoBest, Heater, that I never use . . .

5. Back To Top    #5

I was also wondering about the floating speakers that receive a signal from an MP3 player. Any feedback or recommendations would be appreciated.
    11000 gallon Viking Fiberglass 12 x 28, Intellichlor IC-40 SWG, 24" cascade fountain, 12" cascade fountain, 1 1/2 HP pump, sand filter