Fiberstar Pool Light

Mar 28, 2007
Houston/Richmond
Hi
I just moved into this house and i want to get the pool ready for spring in houston.I have a guy coming out and cleaning the pool and it look great.

Do you know alot about Fiber light in pool?
Where can i get the light?
I pulled the fiber out but i need a light. :roll:

43.jpg

44.jpg

45.jpg

46.jpg

47.jpg

48.jpg

49.jpg

I think this pool has been dirty for over 6 years. :x

Stone17,

I have a similar Fiberstar set up and installed it myself. It is very easy if your are familiar with electrical work and can turn off power to the area. I bought mine from a company call Fiber Creations (602-273-7552), who seemed to have the best price on the unit at the time. The one got is PN 2004, called a Quartz Halogen illuminator. It comes with the light, external cover, etc and was $333ish a few years ago. It looks like it will directly replace what you have there. If you just need the light itself and know the model number of the light that you already have, you should be able to Google the PN and find a number of sources.

Sure,

Here is an image of the unit. The top part is what goes on top of your unit. It houses the light and the color wheel. The bottom part is buried in your image. It's just the frame where the fiber is congregated. The model is PN 2004.

65.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.