Fiberstars Help

jcp21

Aug 19, 2009
I recently tried to turn my pool lights on after about 2 years of not using them. They are the Fiberstars 6004 series and are connected to a Intermatic tomer. I fixed the problem with the timer not working, but when ever i turn the unit on the GFI trips. I am only getting 25 volts at the input to the color wheel assembly. Is this correct, it does leave the timer at 120. I have tried playing with the togle switches and if the unit is off the GFi won't trip but as soon as its turned on the gfi trips. Do do have to replace the bulb as it was cracked, but even with the bulb out the gfi will trip. Any Help or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Small Update if this helps anyone.
Was able to get power to the light box, and had the fan and color wheel working for a little bit, but then tripped the GFI again. It did the a couple times but stayed on for no longer than a few min. Any suggetions? Thanks

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.