We have been visited by Tropical Storm Claudette and I have some questions... While we received about 1 inch of rain, we also has a lot of leaves and pine straw blown into the pool... I made sure, last night, that I upped my chlorine a tad to 6ppm instead of 5 due to the rain issue... Anyway, I just checked and there was a lot of "stuff" on the bottom... I got it out to waste and it looks good, but should I do anything, like shock it, because of all the debris? Here are my numbers as of 7pm tonight...
Also, I went by the Pool Store the other day to get a part and told him about me converting to Chlorine... He said that I STILL needed to shock at least once a week... Is that true??
Thanks in advance!!