Greetings from Jackson, MS - BBB Really Works

bigpool

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
Deep South
I joined in July and had many problems, including constant algae. I just didn't know what to do about the pool. It was a constant source of frustration. This site has saved me. I've learned so much. I was skeptical, but I converted to bleach this week and my pool water is absolutely beautiful. It just sparkles. I've never seen it look like this. The water is crystal clear. Tonight I went out just before dark to collect my sample for testing. The deep end was so blue. I just thought to myself "how gorgeous." It was a spiritual moment. I've bought a little fountain that fits nicely in the corner out of the way. It sounds like a waterfall. I have my own "oasis" right outside my back door. What a stress buster!!!

I just want to thank everyone who has helped me and has been so nice to me. The tools and the advice on this site are first class.

Thanks so much. I am proud to be a member of this forum. :mrgreen:

Beth

Wow, 63,000 gallon pool! No wonder your board name is bigpool. I'm glad you found this site, too. I know I was thrilled when I learned of it. I had just gotten fed up with pool store chems one evening and wondered why you couldn't just use bleach, so I googled and originally found poolforum but couldn't join, which was frustrating and then I saw a post there about this site just starting up. I was thrilled and have been so happy with my pool since going with BBB.