Setting up pump 24/7 in Screenlogic

Melnic

Silver Supporter
Jun 7, 2017
Maryland
OK,
Per my signature, I have Intellitouch and Screenlogic.
When I'm doing things with chemicals and I want to run the pump 24/7 how do I do that with my existing schedules?
I have not settled in on a pump schedule yet for the season but lets say I'm running the pump 6am-6pm?
I go and dump some chemicals (salt, cya , CH or what ever) If I want to then run my pump 24/7 what do I do?
Delete/disable the schedule then turn on Pool? (egg timer disabled)?

Mel,

I believe that you can go into ScreenLogic "Settings", "Egg Timer" and change Pool from 12 hrs. to "Don't Stop"

Then when you manually turn in the Pool Circuit in ScreenLogic it will run forever..

Try it... I've been wrong about 100 times today alone, so let me know if I need to make it 101... :p

Thanks,

Jim R.

That is what I was thinking but it ended up stopping.
I went into screenlogic on my iPhone and the Pool was set to 27 hours. I used the PC yesterday to increment it past 23 hours to get to Don't stop.
Funny, as I was decrementing on my phone from 27 hours, down to don't stop, the up arrow would not work. Don't know how it got to 27 hours.
There may be some sort of bug in the system because I'm using an older Intellitouch Firmware version.
I'll try again to see if I can get it running 24/7

Mel,

Just so I'm clear... The egg timer will not start on its own.. if you have the pool scheduled 6 am until 6 pm, no matter what the egg timer says, the pool will run 6 am until 6 pm.. then if after 6 pm you manually turn on the Pool circuit, the pool will start and not shut off...

If between 6 am and 6 pm, you manually shut off the pool and then manually restart it.. I believe the egg timer will only run it until the 6 pm turn off time...

Try it and tell us what you find..

Thanks,

Jim R.

so, with the egg timer set to not cut off, turning the pool on won't work. I don't know what the issue was but once, I set the egg timer to 24:45 it would turn on. For right now, I set up a 2nd schedule from 6pm to 6am to keep it running 24/7 w/o touching the original schedule. Maybe there was a bug in my version of firmware or something.

I run 24/7 by having no schedules and using the dont stop feature for my pump in the egg timer menu.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.