Polaris 360

Aug 15, 2009
Hello, just purchased a Polaris 360 and can't keep it from circling the pool. It rarely gets in the center of the pool. I have a 30' round above ground. I have tried everything, pressure, settings, etc. I have about 8 hours invested in adjusting and watching! Any body have any ideas on what I might be missing. If not what is the BEST! cleaner for my pool? Thanks

Hi,

Sorry can't comment on the Polaris 360 as I'm not familiar with that cleaner. However, I also have a 30' round above ground and this spring I purchased a Smart Pool Nitro Wall Climber robot pool cleaner. Absolutely love it! It definitely gets to the middle of the pool. I was a little worried if it was overkill for an above ground pool but have to say it was worth every penny. I throw it in almost every day for a 3 hour clean cycle and my pool stays very clean and has saved me countless hours of vacuuming. I love not having to hook up anything to my pool filter.

My Polaris 360 has several adjustment mechanisms. You need to adjust all one a time-trial and error. The first one is the jet in the back-it swivels. Default is the 10 position. Try moving it more to the center.

The float on the back moves in and out-try moving it out.

Third-try a different water pressure, mine runs great at 28psi out of the DE filter

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.