ScreenLogic's Email Alerts

A couple days ago my email alerts just started working. I was always pretty sure that my settings were correct, and that it had once worked before, then stopped. So I suspected something at Pentair's end. Sure enough, I changed nothing and the emails started coming. So I think Pentair finally got around to fixing what was wrong.

Not sure why dmmincrjr's started working months ago, and mine just now...

Anybody else just start getting email alerts?

Previously, the last alert I got was 12/4/2017.
Started again on 12/10/2018.

When I posted back in July I had started getting emails but it only lasted a few days and then stopped on 7/25/18. I then started getting emails again on 9/19/18 and was receiving till I closed the pool on 10/6/18. I hadn't made any configuration changes so believe the problem is on the Pentair side. The only thing I can think about why I was getting emails and you were not is maybe your system is on a different Pentair server as I'm on the East Coast in PA and your in the the West Coast in CA. They might have different servers set up to handle different regions of the country so maybe they just fixed the server that collects the data from your pool. Glad to hear your receiving alerts again and hopefully I will still get mine in the Spring when I open the pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.