vacuum hose info needed

well yes and no. I have an wet set 520 witch is 2000 gph and have a 1hp power flo lx that I hook up but run it through the wet set filter. Hoping to get a sand filter soon. I have the cheap easy set vacuum hose and with both the wet set pump and the 1hp pump it wants to collapse in one spot. So looking for a better one.

OK, let me say I am not 100% sure of your question, but what I have seen is this.
Manual cleaning hoses (I am assuming you are talking about suction side) are typically one piece hoses. Cleaner hoses are typically sections (of about 3 feet each, give or take) so you can adjust them to the proper length for the cleaner and your pool.
I do not know about AG vs. IG hoses other than maybe the AG might be a different diameter?

I have both types and like Fofa said the manual type is one long piece and the automatic is in meter (39.37") long sections. The automatic hose sections also float. That being said, I use the automatic cleaner hoses on my manual vacuum. I like that the hoses float, that keeps the vacuum parallel to the floor. They're both the same diameter.

So off of what you all said I think I am going to get a cleaner hose and use it untill I get a cleaner. Thanks all for the info. Sad to say it is time to take the pool down one since it is an easy set and two school is started and not enough time.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.