Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Manual pool timer is off schedule

1. Back To Top    #1

Manual pool timer is off schedule

Not a major issue but I don't know how the internal clock has gotten off schedule. The pump is scheduled to turn on at 8am and run until 2pm. It's come on approx. 8:07am every morning and just noticed that it turned off today at 1:37pm. Is there a way to reset the clock?
    23K gal IG pool, Crystal Stone finish, 2.0HP Pentair Whisperflow pump, 200 sq. ft cartridge filter, Intellichlor SWG, Ultra Pure Ozinator, AquaCal H120 heat pump, Pentair Great White cleaner

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Manual pool timer is off schedule

Is this a mechanical Intermatic Timer? If so, just pull out the dial and turn it so the indicator points to the correct time.
    TFP Moderator
    20K Gallon 20X36 Vinyl Inground
    Hayward S244T Sand Filter with 1HP Whisperflo Pump. Liquidator C-201 and Solar Heat

3. Back To Top    #3

Not knowing what type of timer you have, makes it difficult to give you a definite answer. I have the programmable Intermatic Self-Adjusting Wall Switch Timer, and I can adjust the time, date, hrs, minutes, dawn, dusk, etc.
    18,000 gal, 18x32 IGP, vinyl liner, 3 to 5.5ft depth. One inlet/skimmer (Aqua Genie), one main drain. Hayward Pro Series Sand Filter w/filtration rate of 20 GPM/FT, Two-Speed Pentair Whisperflo 1 HP pump, Natural Gas Hayward H200 pool heater, Aquabot T2 (200 Series) Robotic Pool Cleaner (my best friend), Automatic Electric Pool Cover (2nd best friend).

4. Back To Top    #4

Quote Originally Posted by JohnT
    Is this a mechanical Intermatic Timer? If so, just pull out the dial and turn it so the indicator points to the correct time.
    Yes, this is the kind we have. Thanks for the answer. Should have been common sense, huh?
    23K gal IG pool, Crystal Stone finish, 2.0HP Pentair Whisperflow pump, 200 sq. ft cartridge filter, Intellichlor SWG, Ultra Pure Ozinator, AquaCal H120 heat pump, Pentair Great White cleaner