My brilliant and well-loved dog, Spot, did something bizarre last night. Hunched over the side and dropped a (small) loaf in the pool. I scooped it out right away, brought the FC to shock level and ran the pump all night and today.
Is it safe to swim once the FC drops to what I consider tolerable? Or do I need to shock longer? If the latter, are there any rules for this sort of thing?
This is a first for me. I don't really think she's a terrorist. I'm starting to think that at pushing 13 she's starting to go a bit looney, which is fine with me BTW. She's a great dog ... most of the time.