Family Pool Party Saturday

Feb 2, 2008
Northwest Indiana
I gotta admit I didn't expect this. We had my wife's family at our house on saturday...It had been way too long since we had all seen each other...It was 90 degress finally and everyone ended up at one time or another in the pool. This is where I am still on cloud 9...Everyone complimented me on how awesome the water was in my pool. Warm. sparkly, and crystal clear...just some of the things I heard. Even my sister-in-laws girls who just came from the pool at "the club" Thought it was great compared to "the club" Addisson told me "uncle Beave...my eyes don't burn like they do at the club"! I was in heaven...so thanks to all here especial you MOM! for helping me to learn how to have a great trouble free pool... :cheers: :goodjob: I couldn't have been happier.

Yup it rained and rained and rained but we made the best of it, eventually on Saturday the sun came out and it was blazin hot. Dave ran out to the local Wallyworld saturday morning and bought another shelter, we ended up creating our own "tent city" between the sites to try and stay reasonably dry. It was still fun... I'll call the Mrs. about Saturday. :cheers: :goodjob:

Attachments

• tentcity.jpg
    tentcity.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 452
I have had the same experience. I love introducing people to a properly maintained pool. When someone new is swimming for the first time I ask them to smell the water and notice there is no "chlorine" smell (and explain why). Then I get them to open their eyes under water and notice there is no discomfort.

On the downside...By the time we are done discussing proper pool sanitation they no longer want to swim in their public pool. :lol:

PVille said:
I have had the same experience. I love introducing people to a properly maintained pool. When someone new is swimming for the first time I ask them to smell the water and notice there is no "chlorine" smell (and explain why). Then I get them to open their eyes under water and notice there is no discomfort.

On the downside...By the time we are done discussing proper pool sanitation they no longer want to swim in their public pool. :lol:

I don't know that my nieces will swim at "the club" anymore...They loved being able to open their eyes underwater.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.