please look at my plan! Any thing you would do different or glad/wish you did???

Wadeod

Jul 23, 2017
Granger, In
imagepng
a 16 x 40 fiberglass pool in ground , waiting on warm weather to pour concrete around it. Added a 3rd LED based on what I read here.

We added 3 lamineer deck jets and 2 bubblers in the sun shelf.

Contemplating putting sleeves in cement around pool for umbrellas vs using the rolling sunshade bases.

Added a gas fire pit too.

After thatvwe have retaing wall, sitting wall and landscape going in.

But any last last things you wish you had done different or super glad you did something you almost didn’t.

Feel like im at my moment of truth.

I wish mine was deeper, enough for safe diving.

Go for the umbrella sleeves. But just be aware that where the sun is *now* is not how it will be in the hot summer. The sun will be higher and move so take this into consideration when plotting where to put the sleeves.

Don't rush out and load up on deck furniture...take your time, see where the needs are (and they're often not where you assume they are) and wait for sales. Then you can get better stuff cheaper !

......and where are our build pics?? <tapping foot impatiently> LOL

Maddie :flower:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.