Palm City/FL
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-60 Plus
Folks, please ignore this post I am testing the pool math app beta.

Blair Stuart Pool
------------------------------------------
Build Type: Plaster
Volume: 12800 gallons
Latest Test Result Summary:
FC: 2.5 (3 hours ago)
CC: 0.0 (3 hours ago)
pH: 7.9 (3 hours ago)
TA: 50 (7 months ago)
CH: 325 (7 months ago)
CYA: 50 (2 months ago)
TEMPERATURE: 90° (3 months ago)
CSI: 0.05 (3 hours ago)
==========================================
Chemical Addition 17-03-2018 @ 07:31 PM
+ 0.5 Gallons of Bleach

Test Results 17-03-2018 @ 07:30 PM
Free Chlorine: 2.5
Combined Chlorine: 0.0
pH: 7.9
CSI: 0.05

Chemical Addition 14-03-2018 @ 10:30 PM
+ 12 FluidOunces of MuriaticAcid31

Test Results 14-03-2018 @ 07:36 PM
Free Chlorine: 6.0
pH: 8.0
CSI: 0.15

Chemical Addition 11-03-2018 @ 09:42 PM
+ 0.5 Gallons of Bleach

Test Results 11-03-2018 @ 12:15 PM
Free Chlorine: 5.0
pH: 7.6
CSI: -0.23

Fun, isn’t it?? The app is really maturing nicely. Some day I’ll get my test parameter for phosphate levels....just need to keep :hammer: ‘ing Lee about it

Yep, Lee's doing a fantastic job with this app. This version is almost flawless from what I can see and it's much easier to use. Will also make it much easier for folks to share test results and get assistance from members.

Chris

Either of you having an issue with the screen going white/blank when you touch the Setting icon at the top right, or the Logs icon below? It's happening intermittently on my device.

Also, how were you able to load more than one chemical addition (or test) without a subscription - or were you able to subscribe? When I try, it tells me the item is unavailable for purchase.

Either of you having an issue with the screen going white/blank when you touch the Setting icon at the top right, or the Logs icon below? It's happening intermittently on my device.

Also, how were you able to load more than one chemical addition (or test) without a subscription - or were you able to subscribe? When I try, it tells me the item is unavailable for purchase.

Yes, I've had the first issue intermittently. I loaded the data using Tapatalk app. Select "Groups" then select TFP icon, then select "Start a New Topic"

Chris

Lee,

The data uploading feature is a huge adder. Also the improved interface for tracking test results, chemical additions, maintenance is huge!

... phosphate would be over the moon!

Thanks for all you're doing. I can't wait till the community gets to upload their data direct from the app. It allows the entire tfp community to take another leading edge step.

Chris

Truth is, I’m just sticking to my motto, find somebody better than you and let them make you look good. Jon is the one who’s doing all the amazing work.

Thank each of you for testing this version out. Each of you have worked with some issues and hopefully found all the errors so far. If you haven’t I’m blaming you when the forum finds them. :) As a PSA for the day please, BACKUP FREQUENTLY!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.