Hayward Aquarite Goldline main circuit board replaced. No power light

Apr 3, 2012
My apologies if this has been asked somewhere among the plethora of threads. I have an older Hayward Aqua Rite Goldline salt water generating unit. After replacing the current limiter a few times I decided to finally buy a replacement board which I swapped out this evening. Before I swapped out the board the only light that I could not get to come on was the power light hence my reasoning to purchase a replacement board. I did not purchase the little display board though.

Anyways after replacing the board and getting everything hooked back up and turning on the unit on auto I do get a generating light eventually after my no flow light goes out and I can also get super chlorinating light to come on as well, however my power light Still Remains out. So I'm stumped. I am going to clean my T15 cell since its been a while to see if that's the culprit.

I am here for any other suggestions please.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.