Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Building in Las Vegas

1. Back To Top    #1

Building in Las Vegas

We recently moved to Las Vegas and are looking for a home with an existing pool but the market is crazy so we are open to homes with no pool. If we go that route, we would want to put one in. I'm all for saving money but, I'm not comfortable with trying to figure out all the factors in doing it myself. For my Las Vegas peeps, is there a recommended/trusted builder you could point me to?

Thanks!
    Pam

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Building in Las Vegas

I sent you a PM with my contact info.
    Almost completed. 35x16 3.5/5.5/4. 7x10 Wet deck with one color cascade bubbler. Three 24" sheer descents. JR Smith typhoon water slide. 420 SF filter, Intelliflo VS pump and whisperflow feature pump. IC 40 SWG. ScreenLogic automation. 80% solar heating coverage. Noche travertine coping with ivory pavers. Outdoor kitchen with Bull appliances. Doheny Discovery robot.

3. Back To Top    #3

Second what imaz said!!!
    There are lots of folks here that built pools and that will help

current build<--free form gunite 34x21 18k gallons 4ft-7ft deep,Pentair 3HP VSP, wisperflo 2hp, 520 cartridge filter, 400k heater, ez touch 8 with screen logic, ic40 swg. 4ft sheer decent, 2 led deck jets, 5 globrite leds,rock spa waterfall. Mocha travertine deck, noche coping. Tropics blue custom mix with LOTS of beads and shells

4. Back To Top    #4

Ok! Thanks guys!! I chatted a bit the Imaz today. It looks like we are in for an OB!!! I guess what I really needed was the encouragement!
    Pam

5. Back To Top    #5

Plenty of people here willing to help.
    34'x21' = 22,325 Gallon OB (in progress) pool. Pentair - VSF x2, 400K heater, 6 Glow brights, 2 LED Bubblers, Easy touch 8 w/Screen Logic, Blower for spa, and a 4 wheel "The Pool Cleaner"
    7x7 Spa with 12 jets and 9'x9' seating area with 6 jets. Baja Shelf with LED blowers.