Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: CircuPool RJ-60 PLUS install dyi

1. Back To Top    #1

CircuPool RJ-60 PLUS install dyi

OK it is on the way CircuPool RJ-60 PLUS probably monday. I got 16 bags 40 lbs Diamond Crystal Salt Solar Crystals at Lowe's.$5.67 per bag . i will test water before starting with salt soon to be here taylor K-1766

I,m going to map out plumbing and elect should be a snap lots of room and options . Today my solar cover came and the reel yesterday . Let the saving begin and as all ways test test test .As usual all advice and thoughts are appreciated . Thanks in advance soon to be saltwater jimmie

MVIMG_20180313_181109.jpgMVIMG_20180313_181246.jpgMVIMG_20180228_141424.jpgMVIMG_20180313_183953.jpg
    Jimmie...28.5 k inground plaster/quartz, 36'x16' 8.5 deep end dive rock 7x10 tan ledge 10" deep ,build date 11/16 open 4/2017, pent intelipro variable...pent.booster/cleaner bot** named george ** pentair s8m150 cartridge.. intellibrite controler(first automation) so i can stop guessing what color lites are , rheem raypac heater, circupool rj-60 plus,16 mil solar cover, TF100 /speed stir /Taylor K-1766.

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

Re: CircuPool RJ-60 PLUS install dyi

What a great birthday present!! Sounds like you have a fun project coming up.

3. Back To Top    #3

TFP Guide

Great Choice You will love some SWG
    Pool: Intex 16x32 15000 gal, 2 speed 340042, Pentair CC320 Filter, CircuPool SJ45 Salt System, Intermatic PE653RC; Hot Tub: 650 Gal SWG Megachlor
    links: pool school * Recommended-Levels * SLAM * CYA chart * Test kits * How To Post Pictures * Poolmath * OCLT ** Support your website if we helped you :) **

4. Back To Top    #4

Quote Originally Posted by cowboycasey View Post
    Great Choice You will love some SWG
    thanks so you are sorta a neighbor if i fail at dyi i am going to hit you up for advice .

cowboy life style or OSU ?
    Jimmie...28.5 k inground plaster/quartz, 36'x16' 8.5 deep end dive rock 7x10 tan ledge 10" deep ,build date 11/16 open 4/2017, pent intelipro variable...pent.booster/cleaner bot** named george ** pentair s8m150 cartridge.. intellibrite controler(first automation) so i can stop guessing what color lites are , rheem raypac heater, circupool rj-60 plus,16 mil solar cover, TF100 /speed stir /Taylor K-1766.

5. Back To Top    #5

Quote Originally Posted by Teald024 View Post
    What a great birthday present!! Sounds like you have a fun project coming up.
    Man what a great start to being 60 right !. The next part of my birthday is she paid for me and my 2 sons to go to the kentucky derby. We went in 2004 omg what fun i wish she was going but we all work at the same company to hard to all go. Now i have 2 years to plan for her 60th she says we are going to NYC i was like the belmont?. To that she just laughed.

thanks btw ** jimmie**

6. Back To Top    #6

TFP Guide

Quote Originally Posted by wilkj1 View Post
    thanks so you are sorta a neighbor if i fail at dyi i am going to hit you up for advice .

cowboy life style or OSU ?
    Grew up on a ranch

You got this but if you need any help I am always here
    Pool: Intex 16x32 15000 gal, 2 speed 340042, Pentair CC320 Filter, CircuPool SJ45 Salt System, Intermatic PE653RC; Hot Tub: 650 Gal SWG Megachlor
    links: pool school * Recommended-Levels * SLAM * CYA chart * Test kits * How To Post Pictures * Poolmath * OCLT ** Support your website if we helped you :) **

7. Back To Top    #7

Quote Originally Posted by cowboycasey View Post
    Grew up on a ranch

You got this but if you need any help I am always here
    Thanks install was a breez , Probably because i sat it the living room till 1 or 2 am planing plumbing . There was one thing tho the electrician had 1 wire spliced that was hidden and it went from black to blue to the pump . Very glad i did see it.It was not just 2 wires to in for sevice and 2 wires to pump for load there was a white wire as a jumper . I got all that but that made the right connection posts 1 and 3 service in 2 and 4 load to pump.

MVIMG_20180317_163242.jpg

8. Back To Top    #8

I did a 60k gallon SWG as well. My pool is only 31k gallons and it works beautifully. You will enjoy it.
    34K gallon IG PVC membrane - 1.5hp Sta-Rite Supermax VS - Pentair FNS Plus 60 DE filter - 35w 12v LED Color Change Pentair Amerlite / Pentair Globrite Color Change LED - CaliMar Titanium 60k gal SWG - Dolphin Nautilus Plus

9. Back To Top    #9

I'm about to buy the CircuPool too but the RJ 45 as I'm only at 21k gallons (this Friday). I have the same set up as you, grass around my pool. I love it. I have square stepping stones whereas you have rectangle. I tell people all the time to go grass, it's so great on the feet and looks great.
    I hope my install goes as well as yours did. Did you wire it to the timer the pump runs on?
    Great job!
    -Chris
    Inground, vinyl liner, 16 x 32 (approx. 21k gallons), roman end w/ bench, 2 Jandy LED lights
    Pump: Jandy Flopro, 1.5 hp Heater: Raypak, 266k btu (P-R266-A-EN-C; nat gas) Filter: Jandy C340 (cartridge filter) Robot: Doheny's Dolphin Discovery SWCG: Circupool RJ45

10. Back To Top    #10

Quote Originally Posted by Nectarologist View Post
    I'm about to buy the CircuPool too but the RJ 45 as I'm only at 21k gallons (this Friday). I have the same set up as you, grass around my pool. I love it. I have square stepping stones whereas you have rectangle. I tell people all the time to go grass, it's so great on the feet and looks great.
    I hope my install goes as well as yours did. Did you wire it to the timer the pump runs on?
    Great job!
    -Chris
    yes i did tho the wires were not like the picture in the install instructions not 1 2 for service (power in) 3 4 to load pump but i just looked real good for the wires coming in to power timer and wires going to pump

did you see that dicountsaltpools has a deal you choose the rj-45 and at check out you can do a 1$ upgrade to rj-60 plus you cant go wrong when you over size +++ .Compare and Review Saltwater Chlorine Generator Prices and Features
    and thanks i did the concrete work and landscape with my sons help good luck and post up pics of how it goes