cya 320, water temp 48

What is the tarp method? Is that something that keeps the pool full while exchanging water somehow? Please explain...

Wow. That is going to be one big tarp (I just checked out your pic's). Great water color! My pebble is only a few months old and already is showing large patches of mottling, getting lighter in some areas. Are you seeing any of that?

Can I ask... how did your CYA get away from you?

Oh, sorry, clicked on the wrong poster's link. Well, his pool's color is awesome! ;)

Yes, tabs are the devil. They caused me some grief, too. Sometimes they can be used for certain situations, some here say, but I'm done with' em for good.

I, and others, I'm sure, would be very interested in hearing about, or seeing, a full exchange with the tarp method. Keep us posted on how it goes. Pictures of the process would be much appreciated, if you figure out how to post 'em.

Either way, hope it goes well...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.