My new green pool

Long story short pool was uncovered this winter due to cover issue,pool is now full of leaves and dirt under a nice green color ,pool is salt water and brand new in August 24' round all equipment was removed in November ,what is the best way to clean my pool and what is the best auto pool cleaner to get?Any advice would really be appreciated!

Welcome to TFP!

First thing you will want to do is take out all the leaves and junk you can with a leaf net. Then you'll need to perform what we call a SLAM Process. This is where you elevate your FC level and maintain that level based on this chart: [FC/CYA][/FC/CYA].

You'll need a quality test kit to perform the slam. I have the TF-100, others have the Taylor K-2006c. Whichever one you get I recommend picking up the magnetic speedstir.

I have the dolphin premier robot cleaner for my pool. I think they make some designed specifically for above ground pools, but I don't know anything about them, sorry.

Good luck with the SLAM!

Welcome to the forum! :wave: Yes, if you get one of those recommended test kits and follow the SLAM page to the letter, you won't have any problems. Take some time to look around the site and the vital references you see below in my signature and your pool life will be much easier. Oh, and before we forget .... make sure to update your own signature with all of your pool and equipment info when you get a chance. Nice to have you with us!