Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Hello All

1. Back To Top    #1

Hello All

Hi All,

We have recently purchased our first house with a pool in Florida, and busy finding out all of the snippets of info we need.

I'm currently looking at painting the pool surround so that will be my first question for you pool pro's

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Hello All

Good Morning! I hope you are enjoy our cool seasonal morning today! Where in FL are you? I am up here in Tallahassee. I looked at your other thread and gave some input.

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

Welcome to TFP, while I am not an expert please feel free to ask as many questions as there are many experts here.
    6,000 gal, IG free form,Beach Series Antigua by Marbletite Pebble finish,Sheer Descent, IG Fountain, Dolphin / Mermaid Statues,Dura- Glas 1.5hp pump,Hayward Pro-grid DE4820, Aqua Rite SWG with T-Cell 15,Heat Siphon Heat Pump DX 5.0 109,000 btu, Pool Cage, 1800sq ft Tremron Estate Pavers,Aquatherm Ecosun Solar Panels 192 sq ft with GL-235 Controller,Pentair IntelliBrite, Apollo Magnetic Stirrer Our New Poolbuild, Jacksonville, FL yr 2009 Solar install Outdoor kitchen upgrade

4. Back To Top    #4

Hi,

Thanks for your answers Kim they have helped a lot I'm a bit clueless when it comes to pools, we are from the UK so don't have much call for a pool with our weather

We are near Kissimmee, we are short term letting the house when we cant be there but hopefully soon we can spend more time there.

Dont worry Brent Ill ask plenty of questions, I wish I had found this forum before..

5. Back To Top    #5

TFP Guide

Welcome to TFP forums. It's a great place to find all kinds of info about keeping your pool clean and clear without crazy potions that don't do anything but make pool stores money. They helped me and many others when they were first starting, so I'm sure everyone can help you too.

Quote Originally Posted by smoothe View Post
    I wish I had found this forum before..
    Sounds like the start of a pool store horror story...
    Pool Stats: 18' X 48" Vinyl AG, 6,700 gal, Hayward Power-Flo LX 1hp and Easy-Clear C400 cart, Circupool RJ-45 SWG, Dolphin S300, My AG Pool Mods
    Helpful Links: Pool Logger, PoolMath, TF100 test kit, Recommended Chemical Levels, Ext Test Kit Directions, FC/CYA Chart, Chlorine Date Code Calendar, Polyfill Iron Removal, Borates Drop Test