Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Twilight anyone?

1. Back To Top    #1

Twilight anyone?

We are considering Wetedge Twilight for our finish, but no one in our area seems to have it. We are trying to compare Twilight, Eclipse, and Deep Blue Sea. Thanks for any insight. This has got to be the most nerve wracking decision!!
    19,500 Gallon, IG, shotcrete, DE, VS pump, SWG, Easytouch 8

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Twilight anyone?

You could not go wrong with any of those colors! All so pretty!

Saying that I will let you know that the darker colors lend themselves more to streaking and mottling than the lighter colors do. It all comes down to the skill of the crew.

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

TFP Guide

I honestly think they make so many different color plasters so people feel they get just the right one. When in fact if they had half the selection, you would be hard pressed to tell the difference in most cases. Especially since any given plaster color yields 20+ different shades of water color at various times of day and year.

I see so many people agonize over this decision and yet so few are unhappy in the end. What does this mean? Are people always making the perfect choice? I doubt it. I think they are picking one of several colors that they would have been thrilled with. So donít stress too much. But make sure you search every picture on the internet!!
    18'x38' Rectangle (3'-8 1/2' deep w/ diving board) - 27K gal. w/ gray plaster
    Hayward equipment (cartridge filter, 2-speed pump, SWCG, automation) View Our Build
    Coverstar automatic pool cover | StoneMakers concrete retaining wall and decking | Merlin SmartMesh winter safety cover
    Spring 2013 Build | Dolphin Active 20 robot cleaner | Support TFP!

4. Back To Top    #4

I would advise that you look at some of the pools the plaster person did. We did and went with the one we have now because we loved what we saw. Hope this helps
    6,000 gal, IG free form,Beach Series Antigua by Marbletite Pebble finish,Sheer Descent, IG Fountain, Dolphin / Mermaid Statues,Dura- Glas 1.5hp pump,Hayward Pro-grid DE4820, Aqua Rite SWG with T-Cell 15,Heat Siphon Heat Pump DX 5.0 109,000 btu, Pool Cage, 1800sq ft Tremron Estate Pavers,Aquatherm Ecosun Solar Panels 192 sq ft with GL-235 Controller,Pentair IntelliBrite, Apollo Magnetic Stirrer Our New Poolbuild, Jacksonville, FL yr 2009 Solar install Outdoor kitchen upgrade