RS Aqualink Spa fill mode via remote?

Jun 28, 2017
Delray Beach, FL
New RS Aqualink and I can't seem to find the remote function that does the same as the Spa Fill button on the power center.

I have a wet edge spa that overflows evenly over two of the four sides and I'd like some times to be able to temporarily turn up the VSP and direct all of the return water to the spa while leaving the main pool drains open. I've done this manually and it creates a nice effect but I can't seem to find a way to get is set up from the remote. Granted I don't know much yet about the Aqualink detailed operation.

Reactions: mystie3k
Jandy's "Spillover" function takes the #3 auxiliary spot. If it is not showing in your menu, then it wasn't set up by your PB on the RS board. It requires a dip switch to be set, and the Aux 3 plug receptacle to be empty (move anything plugged in there to an empty Aux spot on the board.)

Once you have that in your menu, you can set Spillover pump speed in the VSP set-up.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.