Liner coming lose from wall

May 15, 2009
Kentucky
Ok here is my issues I'm in central KY and we had some major rain last Thursday when I checked my ingourd pool the next day the water level was at the very top of my wall and when I looked at the bottom of my shallow end I had 3 large wrinkles. I alse noticed that the liner had came away from the wall in 2 spots along the top edge. I got my water level down to normal right away, but the liner is still away from the wall and the wrinkles are still there. My question is should I try to fix this myself. My liner is 5 years old and seems to be be in very good shape. I also don't know how to reattach the liner at the top of the pool wall. I took a couple of picture but I'm not sure how to attach them to this post.

Welcome to TFP!!

You need some better drainage around the pool - the surface water collected under your pool and pushed the liner around :x

Here is a thread on getting the liner back in the track - if any of it's unclear, I'll help walk you through it :)

I'd be more concerned with the wrinkles in the bottom, but don't even bother with them until you can solve the drainage issue

As for pics, I've been able to post some here by setting up a free photobucket account which enables one to link the pics in ~ 4 ways (BTW - I'm so computer illiterate that if the 'ON' button for my computer wasn't so obvious, no one would have ever seen me on-line :lol: )

Please post back with your progress and we'll get you all set :-D

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.