Deep end ladder

Flatag

Feb 16, 2018
N.E. Florida
I have a 39 x 19 IG pool I'm in the process of getting bids to remodel. I'm probably going to remove the concrete deck and replace with pavers. The deck has many large cracks and is separating so doing a paver overlay won't work. I'm also going to remove and NOT replace the diving board. Which brings me to my question. I have hand rails coming out of the deck at the deep end of my pool to facilitate getting out. I also have a swim out just 5 feet from the ladder. I'm considering removing the hand rail as the swim out accomplishes the same thing. What are your opinions? Do you see any need to reinstall a new hand rail and the plastic steps in the side of the pool?

I don't have a ladder or handrail in my deep end, only a swim-out bench. Works great for us, but I suppose it could be difficult for an older person to get out of the deep end of my pool ... depends on your use and preference, I guess.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.