Magnetic Pool Thermometer? where can I find one?

gsrel

Aug 29, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Does anyone know where I can find a magnetic thermometer? I have nowhere to hang a regular string thermometer

41p%2BDgGGVFL.jpg

I've never heard of a magnetic one.

I often use simple cheap pool thermometers hung from a 6" piece of pool noodle. I just let it float in the pool. Since the thermometer itself ends up being about a foot below the surface I feel it is a more accurate reading than one closer to the surface.

Just an idea.

Maddie :flower:

I've been trying to solve for this myself. I have a floater and I don't like having to look around for it in a different place everyday, or dig it out of the skimmer. Sinking one is a good idea, as I don't really need to know the temp of the top 6" inches! I've toyed with the idea of drilling a hole into the tile, or just under the coping and using some sort of nylon bolt or something, even if I had to epoxy it in, as an anchor for a tether. That's as far as I've gotten...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.