Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Replacement suggestion for Pentair Easytouch

1. Back To Top    #1

Replacement suggestion for Pentair Easytouch

The remote for my Pentair Easytouch system has died. As I was searching for a replacement, I was surprised at the cost. I would love to update to a system that I can control with my iPhone, iPad, Alexa (possibly), etc. Any suggestions on what is the latest, greatest out there?
    34K Salt Water Gunite Pool with overflow spa, tanning ledge with bubblers, and five exterior water spouts in humid south Louisiana surrounded by four live oak trees that drop something every season. Pentair IntelliChlor SWG. Pentair Clean & Clear Plus Cartridge Filter. Pentair IntelliFlo variable Speed Ultra Energy Efficient Pump.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Replacement suggestion for Pentair Easytouch

Have you checked out ScreenLogic2?
    22K gal, IG plaster w/ 600 gallon spillover spa, EasyTouch 8 w/ ScreenLogic2, 3HP IntelliFlo, IC60 SWG, Hayward DE 4820 filter, M500 cleaning robot, and TF100 w/ SpeedStir

3. Back To Top    #3

Penny,

I suggest that you look into ScreenLogic2... Costs about $370 bucks... See this... Pentair ScreenLogic Interface and Wireless Connection Kit 522104 | Pentair 522104

You can control your EasyTouch using your PC, Tablet, or Phone...

Here are a couple of pics to wet your appetite...

Here is the page to control your Pentair salt cell..

Here is a pic of one of the ways to look at your pools status...

It is a pretty easy DIY install..

Thanks,

Jim R
    Finished in 2015 - 17K Gal, IG, 20' x 25' Almost Rectangular Pool, Pebble finish, three rockport water falls. Pentair Equipment: EasyTouch 4, IC40 SWG, 3 HP VS Pump, CCP520 Cartridge Filter.
    TF100 with SpeedStir and SampleSizer, ColorQ Pro 7, Dolphin Premier Robot Cleaner, added Screen Logic 2, added small 3 person Caldera Spa.

4. Back To Top    #4

Thanks. That looks awesome & cheaper than a replacement remote. I’ll definitely look into it.
    34K Salt Water Gunite Pool with overflow spa, tanning ledge with bubblers, and five exterior water spouts in humid south Louisiana surrounded by four live oak trees that drop something every season. Pentair IntelliChlor SWG. Pentair Clean & Clear Plus Cartridge Filter. Pentair IntelliFlo variable Speed Ultra Energy Efficient Pump.