Pentair Compool Cp3600 problems

Mar 5, 2018
Phoenix, Arizona
Hello all I am new here to find a solution that maybe someone here can help with...

I have a Compool Cp3600 system. The indoor unit is a Cp3600, and no longer appears to be working, it has no display and does not respond. I cannot even control it from the Power Center panel. The control panel is a Compool Lx3600 "Power Center for Cp3600 pool/spa control system". And I have a spa control unit. I opened the power panel, and on the back side there is a red light that states "comm port cable problem", so I unplugged the grey wire that looks like an Ethernet cable or RJ45, at the power center, the red light went away, and the power center panel came back to life, and I was able to control the pool by putting it into the "Service" mode and pressing the pool pump button.

What component has failed here? I assume it is the indoor controller? If so I cannot find a replacement. Does anyone out there have a good Cp3600 indoor controller?

Thanks in advance!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.