Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Votes Please...Help me decide on Step/Bench marker tile...

1. Back To Top    #1

Cool Votes Please...Help me decide on Step/Bench marker tile...

I think I am down to my last pool decision!!! The tile that goes on the steps and benches. So I am going with Midnight Blue and Sand for the tanning ledge. I've attached the combos with my waterline tile, Stonescapes selections, and 2 contenders for the step/bench tile...two very different contenders. The first is the one I originally found and KNEW would be my tile for sure...then I found something totally different. I love the 2nd one in the store...but it's a bit flashy in the sunlight. I included a picture of it in the sun to show what I mean and a pool pic with a similar iridescent tile. HELP!!!!!! Please? I know it's all based on preference...but I like opinions.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Votes Please...Help me decide on Step/Bench marker tile...

SHINY!!!!!!! BLING!!!!!! But if you have ready ANY of my helping on build threads you would have known which one I would pick. I just can't help myself when it comes to shiny bling. Saying that I do want to say the other one IS very pretty and would work great as well. The ticket will be to make sure they use the PLASTER instead of grout between the tiles.That really helps it tie in.

Kim (bling?? please?? oh yes!!!)
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit