Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Tester request (Excel)

1. Back To Top    #1

Tester request (Excel)

Hello, just hoping someone will test a couple Excel files for me.

There are two links, and you should be able to download each file. First is the old Excel version (xls) and the second is the newer version (xlsx). If you could just try entering in the white cells (should work) and then in a blue cell (should not let you), I would very much appreciate it

Thanks in advance if you're able to
    Cheers

TFP test file.xls - Google Drive

TFP test file.xlsx - Google Drive
    12k IG salt; glass beads in plaster; K-2006C, K-1766, K-1106 and CCL test kits; Pentair Eco800 1.2HP VS; Zodiac SWCG 1.3 lb/day (25 g/hr); 25" filter recycled glass; OKU solar panels; 1/2 HP solar pump; Rebel (Warrior) pool cleaner; FlowViz; Other family pools 10K SWCG and 15K on liquid; PoolMath app subscriber; | Tips for New Members to get the best possible advice | ... and this helped me a lot!: TFPC for Beginners

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Tester request (Excel)

jet,

I tried, but not sure what I an looking for..

It appears the white cells under degrees F have formulas in them, but it allowed me to enter new data

Lbs. per hour white cells let me enter data...

All the blue cells say they are protected..

I just did the old file..

Jim R.

- - - Updated - - -

The xlsx file worked the same way...
    Finished in 2015 - 17K Gal, IG, 20' x 25' Almost Rectangular Pool, Pebble finish, three rockport water falls. Pentair Equipment: EasyTouch 4, IC40 SWG, 3 HP VS Pump, CCP520 Cartridge Filter.
    TF100 with SpeedStir and SampleSizer, ColorQ Pro 7, Dolphin Premier Robot Cleaner, added Screen Logic 2, added small 3 person Caldera Spa.

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Tester request (Excel)

Thanks, Jim.

Yep, that sounds right and is all I needed for the old file version. The white cells are meant to be change-able and the results in blue are protected.

Much appreciated!

- - - Updated - - -

and thanks for testing the xlsx as well
    12k IG salt; glass beads in plaster; K-2006C, K-1766, K-1106 and CCL test kits; Pentair Eco800 1.2HP VS; Zodiac SWCG 1.3 lb/day (25 g/hr); 25" filter recycled glass; OKU solar panels; 1/2 HP solar pump; Rebel (Warrior) pool cleaner; FlowViz; Other family pools 10K SWCG and 15K on liquid; PoolMath app subscriber; | Tips for New Members to get the best possible advice | ... and this helped me a lot!: TFPC for Beginners